Thursday, September 17, 2009

Santa Rosa Solitude

Well another day on the road. We do live in a beautiful country! It's been wetter out west than usual so things are green -- even in New Mexico which is where Santa Rosa is. I've been texting all day and am developing strange pains in my hands! How do the kids average 200 a day!! Yes the average teenager sends 200 texts a day! My mom thought my phone calls were a bit much when I was a teen but this is nuts!

Besides learn such tidbits as above and learning that Halima was doing laundry, Karen paperwork, Tricia leading her uncle to Christ on his death bed, Mary......wait did I say Tricia's uncle declared his belief in his salvation because of Jesus dying on the cross? Yes indeed, praise the Lord! It's been a good day.

We will make it into Phoenix tomorrow and our angel, Lorie, has invited us to dinner. We will see Halima and Jessie and we are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight we ate yummy Mexican food. I had green chili potato stew. Can't seem to get green chili (made with pork) out of the southwest and I've missed it. It is so good to be back in the West again. Guess I missed it more than I realized.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 17, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

I must say that I have shared the Christian salvation message with my uncle since finding out last year that he had cancer. I wrote him a lengthy letter, gave him a wonderful book and DVD that also explained it. But he never commented or discussed it. Tonight though I had about 1 minute to explain and ask him what he believed and he confirmed that, "Yes, we are on the same page, I believe that," he said with a weak voice. For the assurance, I am so thankful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP